Registered Massage Therapist-Brampton
posted by Physio & Wellness Clinic on May 8, 2019
Job Type: Part-time
Company: Physio & Wellness Clinic
Phone: 905 793 5554
Duties Job duties include providing quality massage therapy services to patients within the organization; working in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team and reporting to the clinic manager. As a member of our team, you will be expected to perform in a professional and courteous manner along with providing the highest level of patient care. You will be expected to practice in accordance with the massage therapist’s standards of practice and code of ethics as outlined by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of OntarioExcellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with excellent time management and organizational skills required
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Travel between client locations may be required. Opportunity to build Corporate Clientele available.
What you can expect:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Reception / Booking / Administrative work completed by Admin staff
- Massage Equipment & Accessories (Linens, Lotion, Gel, Oils, etc., are provided)
- Mentorship from Experienced Therapists
- Help in establishing excellent online presence and reputation
If you feel you would be an asset to our organization, please submit your resume for further consideration.
Post expires end of Wednesday July 31st, 2019