Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
posted by Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic on July 2, 2019
Job Type: Other
Company: Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic
Email résumé to: email@example.com
Contact: Andrew Dings
Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic (APC) is located in east Ottawa, at 425 St. Laurent Blvd. We offer a wide range of services, and are looking for a registered massage therapist (RMT) to join our team. Full-time and part-time positions are available, with fee-split compensation.
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
- Provide quality massage therapy services to patients within the organization
- Work in conjunction with physiotherapists to create and implement treatment plans
- Work in a professional and courteous manner
What you can expect;
- Access to a database of patients from which to build a caseload
- Flexible schedules to meet your work-life balance
- Reception / booking / billing work completed by our administrative staff
- Adjustable and electric massage table, provided by the clinic.
- Help in establishing an online presence and reputation in the community
If you are interested in a relaxed and client-focused atmosphere, and if you feel you would be an asset to our clinic, please submit your résumé to Andrew Dings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post expires end of Friday August 23rd, 2019