EXSTORE Functional Assessment and Soft-Tissue Treatment workshop
From Saturday 28 October 2017
To Sunday 29 October 2017
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Location: Hamlton, Ontario
EXSTORE Functional Assessment and Soft-Tissue Treatment Workshop
By Dr. Anthony J. Lombardi
Date: October 28-29, 2017
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
Cost: $819 CDN
• Learn how Dr. Lombardi uses EXSTORE® to assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes.
• Learn EXSTORE® Musculoskeletal Assessment Scans for Upper and Lower Extremities.
• Learn clinical aspects to finding the root cause of common forms of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder problems in healthy and injured patients of all ages.
• Learn advanced manual muscle release techniques for myofascial tissue, sclerotomal structures, and motor and sensory cutaneous nerves.
•Learn to how appreciate and understand soft tissue appearance in healthy subjects and then conversely observe, assess, and treat the soft tissue and sclerotomal trophic changes which transform in patients who have been exposed to trauma, arthritis, and time.
• Learn Dr. Lombardi's "INSTANT" Myofascial Techniques used to improve functional benchmark movements: push ups, bench press and squats.
•Learn QUICKSTART Myofascial release techniques with hands-on practice on cervical spine, lumbar spine, and upper/lower extremity segments.
•Learn how to incorporate scraping tools (Jade, Gua Sha etc) for the remodelling of collagen soft tissue.
•Learn and practice EXSTORE® and treatment techniques on over 30 REAL patients - EACH.
•Live case presentations by Dr. Lombardi on actual injured patients.
Registration is limited - REGISTER HERE
Are RMTs disproportionately vulnerable to allegations of sexual misconduct?The media is steadily drawing increased attention to the misconduct…
Visceral massage: The mind gut interaction and the role of the massage therapistVisceral massage is a massage therapy that focuses on a…
‘Maximal’ running shoes may increase injury risk to some runnersBEND, Ore. – Lower leg pain and injuries have long…
Expecting a stressful day may lower cognitive abilities throughout the dayUNIVERSITY PARK, PA—There may be some truth to the saying…
American Massage Therapy Association 2018 National Convention
August 9-11, 2018
Cupping Therapy Course & Training
September 16, 2018
INCAM Research Symposium
November 9-10, 2018
5th International Fascia Research Congress
November 14-15, 2018