Massage TherapistDate Posted: February 04, 2019 - Date Ends: May 04, 2019
- Location: Burlington
- Company: Pillars of Wellness
- Website: https://www.pillarsofwellness.ca/
We are currently looking for a registered massage therapist in good standing with the college of Ontario.
Pillars of Wellness is a multi-disciplinary clinic with an integrated approach.
Our mission is to assist our clients in achieving their health and wellness goals by providing outstanding patient care, education, compassion, and uncompromising integrity.
We are committed to building long-term relationships with not only our patients but also the community.
Our clinic is seeking a part-time Registered Massage Therapist. We are interested in hearing from experienced RMT. The ideal candidate to join our team will be an outgoing, friendly, hard-working team player who is committed to providing the best possible care.
*The applicant must be living within 20km of our clinic
- Hold a current, clean license from your college of Ontario
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Be passionate, professional, honest and on time for appointments
- Have a minimum 1 year of clinical experience
- Great client potential base waiting for you
- FLEXIBLE schedules to meet a work-life balance
- Monitor your schedule from your phone or computer
- Competitive compensation
- We provide billing, booking services as well as full-time reception coverage
- Free parking
- Large treatment room
- Performing high-quality treatments with a complete focus on the client
- Recommending treatment plans
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
- Working with private referrals and also insurance based referrals (MVA - auto insurance)
- Record all hours accurately
Please visit our website for more information. Interested applicants should send their resume and a cover letter.
PODCAST Episode 1: Can Massage Therapists improve relations with the insurance industry?The relationship between massage therapists and insurance companies can be…
PODCAST: On The Table – Current and critical information for massage therapists in practiceWelcome to Massage Therapy Canada's podcast!
Muscle memory discovery ends 'use it or lose it' dogmaThe old adage "use it or lose it" tells us:…
Am I too sick to work?Newswise — You're sniffling, sneezing, and your nose is running…
Calgary Wellness Expo
March 8-9, 2019
Canadian Pain Society 40th Annual Scientific Meeting
April 2-5, 2019