Massage TherapistDate Posted: February 04, 2019 - Date Ends: May 04, 2019
- Location: Burlington
- Company: Pillars of Wellness
- Website: https://www.pillarsofwellness.ca/
We are currently looking for a registered massage therapist in good standing with the college of Ontario.
Pillars of Wellness is a multi-disciplinary clinic with an integrated approach.
Our mission is to assist our clients in achieving their health and wellness goals by providing outstanding patient care, education, compassion, and uncompromising integrity.
We are committed to building long-term relationships with not only our patients but also the community.
Our clinic is seeking a part-time Registered Massage Therapist. We are interested in hearing from experienced RMT. The ideal candidate to join our team will be an outgoing, friendly, hard-working team player who is committed to providing the best possible care.
*The applicant must be living within 20km of our clinic
- Hold a current, clean license from your college of Ontario
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
- Be passionate, professional, honest and on time for appointments
- Have a minimum 1 year of clinical experience
- Great client potential base waiting for you
- FLEXIBLE schedules to meet a work-life balance
- Monitor your schedule from your phone or computer
- Competitive compensation
- We provide billing, booking services as well as full-time reception coverage
- Free parking
- Large treatment room
- Performing high-quality treatments with a complete focus on the client
- Recommending treatment plans
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
- Working with private referrals and also insurance based referrals (MVA - auto insurance)
- Record all hours accurately
Please visit our website for more information. Interested applicants should send their resume and a cover letter.
What's the deal with HST?As of March 1st, P.E.I. became the fifth province in…
Safe space: Massage therapy for children with Autism Spectrum DisorderAccording to the Public Health Agency of Canada, one in…
PODCAST Episode 3: Patient safety and adverse eventsDonelda Gowan maintains adverse events are common with massage therapy…
Groin and hips of hockey players examined in five-second testFive seconds is enough to assess the status of a…
MTAM Annual Conference
May 3-5, 2019
Remedial Massage Therapists Association AGM and Conference
September 13, 2019