· Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
· Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with excellent time management and organizational skills required
· Excellent attendance and work record
· Travel between client locations may be required. Opportunity to build Corporate Clientele available.
What you can expect:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Reception / Booking / Administrative work completed by Admin staff
- Massage Equipment & Accessories (Linens, Lotion, Gel, Oils, etc., are provided)
- Mentorship from Experienced Therapists
- Help in establishing excellent online presence and reputation
- If you feel you would be an asset to our organization, please submit your resume for further consideration.