- Tired of waiting for insurance company approval for your treatments?
- Can your patients/clients not receive your treatment because they cannot afford the user fees?
- Long wait to receive payment from your clinic owner?
- Feel it is unfair that you only get paid 60-70% of your billings/revenue when the clinic takes the rest?
If any of the above applies to you, please consider this opportunity.
Join our rehabilitation centre in an extremely busy multidisciplinary health care building with a strong referral base of physicians and other practitioners.
While we are looking for a full-time RMT, we can consider a part-time placement.
We commit to:
1. Paying you 80% of your billings. That is an 80/20 split, where you get 80% and the clinic keeps 20% to offset overhead.
2. You have the option be paid the next business day for treatments you have provided the previous day. No need to wait until the 15th and 30th of the month. No need for you to wait for accounts receivable.
3. Improving access of the patients/clients to your therapy services by not charging any user fees and also not having to wait for insurance company approval. Your patients can begin their treatment immdiately. How many sessions they need per week or per month is entirely based on your clinical judgement as to what the patient needs -not based on the patients' ability to pay; nor is it based on their insurance company approval.
You commit to:
1. Maintaining your good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of BC.
2. Practicing in a team atmosphere with colleagues int eh fields of physiotherapy and kinesiology.
3. Providing treatment that is professional, respectful, ethical and focused on the best patient outcomes.
4. Enthusiastically supporting this new revolutoinary type of practice that focuses on patient access and care.
Experience would be an asset, but we are also open to applications from new therapists that would bring positive energy to our group practice.
Please send your CV/resume and a cover letter explaining how this type of practice would fit with your career goals.