Hands on Health Wellness Centre is proud to be a Canadian owned organization with 6 locations in South Western Ontario. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality paramedical services in the community.
The successful Registered Massage Therapist will have:
Outstanding focus to safety and ethical standards
Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills and excellent communication skills
Graduate of a recognized Post Secondary program in Massage Therapy and Registration in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
The role will require:
- Assessing individual clients for neuro-musculoskeletal problems which may benefit from treatment, considering relative and absolute precautions and contradictions to ensure the development of appropriate treatment plans and the ongoing monitoring of progress.
- Reassessing in order to monitor client progress and factor in new information will be a component of treatment. May use a variety of modalities to supplement and support treatment which include but are not limited to: Swedish technique, Peripheral Joint mobilization, Trigger Point Therapy, Stretch/hold/release, Hydrotherapy, Myofascial therapy, Deep tissue massage, Therapeutic exercise or other treatment modalities where the therapist has the requisite credentials and/or skills, in coordination with existing treatment plans
- Immediate client base waiting for you – you will be busy from the beginning
- Flexible schedules - you can work as little or as many days as you like
- Regular raises
- Attention New Grads : We give you a jump-start to your career. You won't have to wait to build a clientele with us, you'll be busy from the start. Also we know registration and insurance are expensive and especially challenging when you have just graduated, so we're here to help you out. Contact us to learn more.
- Predictable bi-weekly income
- All supplies, billing, booking services as well as full-time reception coverage.
- Our focus is on keeping our RMT's schedules full . We offer a steady/predictable income, regular raises, and a comprehensive health plan. No ramp-up time, no risk, and all aspects of the business are taken care of.
The selected candidate must be professional, comfortable treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, able to handle a busy client load, and able to manage their own hours.
Hands on Health offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.