Candidates must be skilled, self-motivated professionals who are friendly and outgoing; with strong communications skills and an interest in integrated health-care. Work will include coordination of care with other health-care providers.
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Must be in good standing with their respective college
- Maintains sufficient and appropriate professional liability coverage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Registration with all relevant professional organizations
- Willingness to participate in organized networking/promotional activities
- Practices evidence-informed health-care
- Believes in an active approach to health-care
Assets (not necessary)
- Speciality massage techniques: I.e. sport, pregnancy, infant etc.
- Active Release Techniques certified
- Acupuncture certified
- Versed in therapeutic exercise approaches
Start dates: ImmediateLocation: Burlington, ON: Brant St & Fairview St
Application requirement: Interested applicants should reply with a resume/CV
We are located just steps away from Burlington's downtown core. Our business is tailored to helping people live a highly-functioning lifestyle, with services including physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and exercise medicine. We will be Burlington's gold-standard for quality, comprehensive and evidence-evidence based musculoskeletal healthcare.
Our clinic has 3 functional sections to it:
the clinic: where manual therapeutic services are delivered
the movement lab: where patients are introduced to therapeutic exercise either in a one-on-one or in a small group setting
the workshop: where patients graduate to strength and conditioning services, working with practitioners and/or a personal trainer
We are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to fill part-time schedule. We are seeking someone who is willing to grow with the company and be a team player. We are willing to reward effort appropriately. Our company inspires people to lead an active lifestyle so the applicant should be active lifestyle focussed.
For those interested and skilled, the applicant will have opportunities to make an income off of leading their clients through therapeutic exercise.
We strongly believe that the success of our company strictly depends on the people that make it up. We look for the best so we can provide the best service! We want people to be excited and enthusiastic about working for PROPEL as well as for the service they provide. To get the best and to keep the best, we are willing to offer favourable compensation structures for our associates.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to learn more about, please send us your CV/resume – we'd love to hear from you.