We are a team of three passionate people with experience ranging from 2-14 years, and various interests between us. We're looking for people who are interested in developing their practice alongside us!
We are a two-room massage clinic located on Columbia Street between New Westminster and Columbia SkyTrain stations. We are nestled among several great shops and restaurants. Nearby, we also have the downtown parkade, underground parking at the Anvil Centre, as well as metred parking out front and at the rear of the block on Clarkson St. Building is a fully restored and renovated heritage building. All rooms are 1st floor/accessible with bathroom on the same level. We have a seated waiting area but no lobby; building is secure and has access code for therapists to enter. Only other businesses onsite are a social marketing firm and an aesthetics business.
- Smaller room is 12’ x 18’ treatment room (219 square feet).
- Second room includes a bathroom (279 square feet).
You will be supplied with:
- Earthlite Ellora Vista Tilt massage table
- Earthlite Caress face cradle
- Earthlite Strata face pillow
- Earthlite pregnancy cushion
- Laundry room
- Ornate diffuser and essential oils
- Décor includes: rug, accent chair/cushion, bubbling water fountain, several light fixtures (including floor and table lamps, salt lamps, and LED string lights and candles throughout the room), plants, mirrors, original 4-6’ stretched Balinese paintings
- Hi-speed fiber Internet, heat, and electric included
- Jane software for RMT schedules and patient booking/invoicing/billing
- Office supplies: Desk, chair, desktop computer, printer, speakers, etc.
- Your own mini-fridge and microwave
- Website with encrypted email
You may begin with a 75/25 percentage split and move to rental model as you build a client/patient base.
We currently have available spots for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
To apply, send us an email through our website contact form or email.
- Must have completed an accredited massage college program
- Must be a registrant of the CMTBC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $100.00 /hour