Company: 9509038 Canada Inc. O/A King Thai Massage and Midori Day Spa
King Thai Massage and Midori Day Spa in Toronto Ontario is an exclusive urban day spa, offering a selection of body and health treatments ranging from: Thai Massage, Foot Massage, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub, Nail care and Facial and King Thai Massage and Midori Day Spa signature packages. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Business Location: 15 St. Clair Avenue West 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M4V 1K6
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Permanent- Full Time/part time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Maintain records of treatments given,
· Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body,
· Apply finger and hand pressure to specific points of the body,
· Administer massage techniques through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, trigger point therapy, joint pain and lower grade mobilizations,
· Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques,
· Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans,
· Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients
· Consult with other health care professionals when developing treatment plans for clients
· Education: completion of an 18- to 24-month or 18- to 36-month program in massage therapy from an accredited school and a period of supervised practical training.
· The necessary experience to be eligible for certification is required
· Knowledge of Yoga-like postures and stretches, while applying compression techniques by palm, thumb, elbow or foot pressure linked through slow and mindful movement.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Manual dexterity, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding
Salary: $ 20.00 - $30.00 hourly, 10am - 6pm 40 hours per week.Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including weekend hours as needed.
Apply by mail to: 15 St. Clair Avenue West 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M4V 1K6