NHPC’s annual national conference
NHPC's annual national conference
The Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) invite RMTs to attend Working with the Spine, NHPC's only conference in 2011.
February 7, 2011 By Massage Therapy Canada
Feb. 1, Edmonton, AB – The Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NPHC) invite RMTs to attend Working with the Spine, NHPCs only conference in 2011.
Join us in Edmonton, Alberta on April 15-17 for three dynamic days of learning and powerful networking. Expand your professional knowledge, engage in personal development and build and maintain friendships with forward thinking health care workers.
- Brilliant plenary speaker Robert Schleip PhD MA will discuss the latest findings and current research directions from the fascia laboratory at Ulm University in Germany (tele-presentation).
- Enjoy self-care and personal development workshops such as: meditation, artistic expression, yoga and Qi Gong.
- Over 25 workshops and presentations from the top names in integrative, holistic, and natural health care, including: Dr. Maka’ala Yates (Lomi Lomi – Neck and Shoulder, Lower Back); Donna Finando (Trigger Point Therapy); Dawn Lamothe (Meditation and Art Expression); Pete Swales (Business: Know Your Avatar); Marcus Fung (Sound Therapy); and many more.
- Collect Continued Competency Credits.
- Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the NHPC Bazaar
This is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth. For more information, including registration and early bird specials, please visit the website: www.nhpcanada.org/spring/spring/working-with-the-spine
Print this page
Stories continue below