Feb. 1, Edmonton, AB – The Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NPHC) invite RMTs to attend Working with the Spine, NHPCs only conference in 2011.
Join us in Edmonton, Alberta on April 15-17 for three dynamic days of learning and powerful networking. Expand your professional knowledge, engage in personal development and build and maintain friendships with forward thinking health care workers.
- Brilliant plenary speaker Robert Schleip PhD MA will discuss the latest findings and current research directions from the fascia laboratory at Ulm University in Germany (tele-presentation).
- Enjoy self-care and personal development workshops such as: meditation, artistic expression, yoga and Qi Gong.
- Over 25 workshops and presentations from the top names in integrative, holistic, and natural health care, including: Dr. Maka'ala Yates (Lomi Lomi – Neck and Shoulder, Lower Back); Donna Finando (Trigger Point Therapy); Dawn Lamothe (Meditation and Art Expression); Pete Swales (Business: Know Your Avatar); Marcus Fung (Sound Therapy); and many more.
- Collect Continued Competency Credits.
- Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the NHPC Bazaar
For more information, including registration and early bird specials, please visit the website: www.nhpcanada.org/spring/spring/working-with-the-spine