Redesigned CMTBC coming in October
Aug. 1, Vancouver — The College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia will launch a redesigned website this fall, with major improvements for registrants, applicants and members of the public.
August 1, 2013 By Massage Therapy Canada
The site will:
- Enable registrants and applicants to manage many of their interactions with CMTBC on their own
- Allow registrants to make changes to information on their College record, pay their registration renewal fees and report their continuing education activity without needing to contact the CMTBC
- Let registrants and applicants quickly find key information about processes, upcoming deadlines, changes to bylaws and standards, and new developments in health care regulation
- Provide members of the public with information about massage therapy regulation in the province
- Allow the public to submit complaints about RMTs and report unauthorized massage therapy practice
The site will make the College more efficient and effective as an organization, and as a result, more responsive to the massage therapy community. It will feature easy-to-use navigation tools and will be designed for user-friendly viewing on computers, tablets and smartphones.
The redesigned site is scheduled to launch in October.
Print this page
- National Accreditation Planning Committee to hold stakeholder workshop
- More Canadians using the web to self-diagnose conditions