The Institute for Work and Health (IWH) is now accepting abstracts for presentation proposals for the 19th International Scientific Conference on the Prevention of Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (Premus 2016).
September 1, 2015 By Massage Therapy Canada staff
Premus 2016 will take place on June 20 to 23, 2016 in Toronto.
IWH is inviting researchers, scientists, students, academics and practitioners to submit proposals on research findings that are important to advancing understanding of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
The call for proposals include symposia, presentations and posters, and will ideally align with one of the conference themes:
• Field evaluations of MSD prevention policies, program and practices
• Economic burden of work-related MSDs
• Epidemiology of work-related MSDs
• Biology of work-related MSDs
• Measuring exposures in a new world of work
• Management of work-related MSDs and sustainable employment
• Health disparities and globalization
• Emerging issues in the prevention and management of work-related MSDs.
Proposals falling outside these themes are also welcome. The deadline for abstracts is October 30, 2015.
For more information, and to submit a proposal, please visit: premus2016.iwh.on.ca
Print this page