listing of committee member is as follows.
- Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools – Randy Ellingson;
- Canadian Massage Therapy Alliance – Lori Green;
- College of Massage Therapists of BC – Annette Ruitenbeek;
- College of Massage Therapists of Newfoundland & Labrador – Samantha Piercey;
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario – Corinne Flitton;
- Massage Therapists’ Association of BC – Bodhi Haraldsson;
- Newfoundland & Labrador Massage Therapists’ Association – Claudette Marie Warren;
- Ontario Council of Private Massage Therapy Colleges – Brandy John;
- Ontario Heads of Massage – Lori Copeland; and
- Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Ontario – Bryn Sumpton.
- the nature and governance structure of the new national accreditation agency;
- proposed national standards, policies and procedures for accreditation;
- administrative and support needs to operate accreditation;
- identification of further work required, and the timeframe necessary, to commence
- accreditation activities under the new agency;
- identification of funding needs to establish the new agency and to undertake operations
- until accreditation
activities become self-sustaining on a cost-recovery basis.
The committee looks forward to providing a further update in the weeks ahead.
for the consultant or the Planning Committee can be
sent by email to